FAQs

What is your product warranty?

We offer lifetime warranty on our products, normal wear and accidents excluded.

 

Where can I buy your beads?

Please look at our Store Locator on this website or order them on this website. If you have problems with the site, simply send us an email and we will be happy to assist you!

 

Does you silver contain nickel?

No. Our silver is at least 92.5% pure and the other 7.5% is nickel free.

 

I have a design I want to show you. How do I submit this to you?

Currently we do not have any job openings for designers. If we do, we will announce it on our Facebook page.

 

Do your beads fit on other European bead brands?

Yes Elfbeads do. In fact, they fit all European bead brands and the beads from all brands also fit on our bracelet system. Elfpetite also fit on Pandora Essence.

 

What is your return policy?

Because we do not sell directly to customers, we do not have a return policy for customers. Returns are subject to the store policies of our individual retailers.